Family Memberships are available to Families, including spouse and children under 21 years of the same household, of Syrian or Lebanese heritage that reside within Federation Territroy.
The dues for each family membership is $50.00 per year and shall be renewed annually.
Please click here to download the member application. All applications shall be sent to the Secretary (address on form) with the required fee. Make checks out to The Southern Federation of Syrian Lebanese American Clubs or SFSLAC.
Family Member Benefits:
- Participation in Federation-wide activities and events, including the annual conventions and mid-winter conferences
- Subscription to the Official Bulletin
- Scholarship Eligibility (when applicable)
- Essay Contest Eligibility (when applicable)
- Eligibility to hold office in the Southern Federation (when applicable)
- Convention and Conference Information Materials
- Discounts for Conventions and Conference Registration (when applicable)
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.