Club Memberships are
available to local clubs of Syrian or Lebanese Heritage and
their members within Federation Territory.
be elligible for Club Membership, a club must have no fewer
than ten (10) members in good standing at the time of its application.
The entrance fee for
a club shall be $25.00 in addition to the annual dues.
The annual dues for
each club amount to the number of club members x $6.00
per year and shall be renewed annually.
Initial Amount Due
= $25.00 + (Club Members x $6.00)
year a full and complete roster of the members of each club
shall be submitted with the dues and application. This roster
shall include, name, address, phone number, and email address
of each member.
click the following link to download the Club Member application.
All applications shall be sent to the Secretary (address on
form) with the required fee. Make
checks out to The Southern Federation
of Syrian Lebanese American Clubs or
- CLICK HERE to print MEMBERSHIP FORM.
- CLICK HERE to print MEMBERS ROSTER.
- CLICK HERE to download MEMBERS ROSTER if you have Microsoft Excel. As a reminder, if you use this version, you can save the blank form to your computer, fill out the form, save the changes, and correct it yearly before sending it to the Secretary.
Club Member Benefits:
- Participation in Federation-wide activities and events, including the annual conventions and mid-winter conferences
- Subscription to the Official Bulletin
- Scholarship Eligibility (when applicable)
- Essay Contest Eligibility (when applicable)
- Eligibility to hold office in the Southern Federation (when applicable)
- Convention and Conference Information Materials
- Discounts for Conventions and Conference Registration (when applicable)
For questions, please email email@example.com.